The most essential question:
1. Is there enough joy, love and peace in your life?
2. In your most quiet moments, when you are quiet and there are no distractions, do you feel the unease within you? Is it obvious or is it subtle? Is it a lurching away from what is?
3. What if happiness is your natural state, and all unhappiness is the pursuit of happiness? Is everything that you do, feel, think, and say an attempt to pursue happiness?
4. What is the single-most important thing to you?
5. How old are you if you didn’t know?
6. What do you look like if you didn’t know?
7. Right now, are you happy?
8. What is life all about? What is your purpose? Do you need a purpose? Do you really need a purpose, or do you need the approval it may bring?
9. What is death? What happens after death? What were you before you were born?
10. Can you imagine your own death?
11. If a friend spoke to you in the way your voice speaks to you, what would you do?
12. Is there a “you” making choices? Do you create your thoughts? Or do “your” thoughts appear in the same way as the stars and galaxies and flowers and wind appear?
13. Can you find your sense of “I AM”? Look inside. What is the thing in you which feels like the essential “I”?
14. If you were able to let go of every attachment, what would you be? If you were able to let go of your attachment to things, and your attachment to beliefs and concepts and thoughts and emotions and fear and desire, do you imagine you would be dull? Or do you imagine you would be ever-fresh and innocent?
15. What is love? Is love the thing between two people we think it is? Or is Love the complete absence of fear?
16. If you never had any fear of judgment, how would you be different? If you didn’t need approval, didn’t need security, didn’t need to control, and didn’t need to feel complete, what would you be?
17. If you did not feel any psychological fear, what would you be?
18. If there is nothing at all that you desire, what would you be?
19. Without the feeling of fear and the feeling of lack, what would you be? If you wanted nothing other what is right now, what would you be?
20. In what manner do you run away?
What questions do you have?